StackScrollView project is a demo app for creating view like twitter app for ipad, created by Me (Reefaq Mohammed) & Nikhil Jain at raw engineering
check out from GitHub https://github.com/raweng/StackScrollView
Note: this project is only for iPad under xcode version 3.2.5
StackScrollView is a simple way to present a sliding view interface similar to Twitter’s iPad App. It comprises of three classes, RootViewController,MenuViewController and StackScrollViewController.
StackScrollView supports :
- Orientation (both Landscape & Portrait)
- Swipe Gestures
- Bouncing Effect
Add RootViewController,MenuViewController and StackScrollViewController files to your Xcode project.
StackScrollViewController is a main content area, to add view in StackScrollViewController you need to add your controller object in its method named
- (void) addViewInSlider:(UIViewController)controller invokeByController:(UIViewController)invokeByController isStackStartView:(BOOL)isStackStartView;
- controller : object of a controller whose view should be added
- invokeByController: object of a controller from where it has been invoked
- isStackStartView : set this to TRUE/YES if you need to place this controller’s view at very first position (Note: all the other view in view stack will be removed), set this to FALSE/NO if you need to place this controller’s view in stack hierarchy